Terms and Conditions
Effective date: January 15, 2015
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Kenny Soto Digital Marketing Services LLC (“Kenny Soto”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website.
The material appearing on the website https://www.KennySoto.com (“this Site”), is provided as either information about Kenny Soto’s events, people, courses, programs and story’s, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Kenny Soto), Kenny Soto and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Kenny Soto Digital Marketing Services LLC, a company incorporated in the United States of America. Kenny Soto may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by Kenny Soto on the Site are protected by United States’ copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Kenny Soto.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Kenny Soto and Kenny Soto is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Kenny Soto accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Kenny Soto on various platforms, and help Kenny Soto offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kenny Soto at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Kenny Soto discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any and all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
- Testimonials. We love to share your wins and successes from your use of our services. By signing up for any programs, courses, or services provided by Kenny Soto, you waive the right to anonymity and any testimonials including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via Instagram stories, public Facebook posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with Kenny have the potential to be used on our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. You understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
- Being Blacklisted. Kenny Soto retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses or other products or services he offers in the event that you do not pay your bills or if you steal any of our intellectual property. You will be taken off the blacklist once you pay your full amount owing.
- No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or services or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees and we try our best, but can only control so much about your success through our work. You understand that Kenny Soto makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as a client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Kenny Soto linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Kenny Soto relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Kenny Soto himself.
- Client Relationship. By accessing and using the Site, there is no client-professional relationship created between you and Kenny Soto. You will only be a client once you sign a contract that we send to you officially creating a professional-client relationship. We hope to work together with you soon, but until we sign an agreement together, you are not a client. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that for the moment, we are just pals.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Kenny Soto or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Kenny Soto has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to Kenny Soto’s website shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Kenny Soto and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from or arising from your use of this Site.
Thanks for reading,